Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Gem

Monday nights, those of us who live in 'da hood' have started a tradition to meet at the local little hole-in-the-wall pub to have a few drinks and to chat. This past week was the first week that I was able to go, and interestingly one of the first nights that nobody showed up. Just as well, because Nick and I got a great chance to catch up over a pint. And we also took a minute to take silly pics with beer using Nick's phone. We are Gems afterall.


I realize that I'm really going to miss Nick when he heads back to Calgary. We've lived in the same house now for almost 2 years now, and well, gosh darn it if I don't just love the kid. He's like my big brother, and he keeps me sane. Guess now I've just a good excuse to go out west.

Pimp out to Nick.

No comments: