Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All in song titles

This is something I used to do with my friend ages ago. We used to have whole conversations using solely song titles to convey the message (adding only minimal amounts of words necessary to string them together). For example, if I wanted to explain that I am tired and going to bed soon, I would write something like:

somebody told me sweet dreams call me to feel so different


where the higlighted words are song titles (The Killers, Eurythmics, Blondie, Sinead O'Connor). Make sense? I'm going to attempt something longer in the following post which tells the story of my encounter with a boy I was totally disinterested in on the weekend. You know, I hate to say it, but he was a Gino and I don't find that attractive...eww...(Oh, and challenge yourself to find the artists is you don't know the song - it's fun!)

This weekend I was a dancing queen dancing in the dark thinking I was getting to funkytown, when Iended up in more of a combat baby situation. A gent not born in the USA tried to mambo italiano with me. He said he said "I wanna hold your hand" and that I was just like honey. He talked about his heart of glass and I felt under pressure. He said "I need you tonight" but I felt he meant he wanted to bungle in the jungle in my love shack. Most guys want to do the wild thing or drop it like it's hot in da club because of my humps (or other girl's bits and pieces). He didn't make me feel like makin' love with his hungry heart because I believe in a thing called love not tainted love. He wasn't too shy and one way or another he was determined to kiss. I was thunderstruck and I thought "Is this love?" I assured him if ya getting down i'm not your holla back girl, so don't bother. Girls just wanna have fun, but the times they are a changing so it takes more than a feeling to say let's get it on. Boys who wanna sex you up is not a new phenomenon, but it takes the power of love so I'm still fighting it. Luckily I found an escape when I said to a friend take me out so I can go home for a rest. The moral is that another one bites the dust singing a song for the dumped. So men, if you want to see paradise by the dashboard light and you still haven't found what you're looking for, try and treat her right and you just might find some sexual healing in love and marriage.

Boy, I've got a lot of time on my hands..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fel,

Leslie hats

Good times!

Peace,

T