Sunday, May 14, 2006

Saturday Night Fever

Today was a lazy crazy Saturday. I spent a good chunk of the morning sleeping (unintentionally) and then I got up and started "the purge" of my room. It was good. I managed to get rid of bunch of crap that I don't need anymore, though I still have tons of stuff to get rid of. Baby steps. Then I spent some time talking to friends on the phone and we came up with a plan of action for tonight. I also kicked around the mall a little, waiting to get some ancient films developed - I finally have the pics of me graduating from Jets Go. Wow.

So, to the plans for the evening - so good. I planned to meet Rachel, Rob and David in Little Italy to have some eats and drinks. We had originally planned to go to Kalendar, but it was full so we ended up at another little pizzeria. We had wine, we challenged each other with skill testing questions - "There is a man lying dead in the middle of the desert with one shoe lace untied, how did he die?" It was good. Then Roshan came to meet up with us and we went on to get some delicious ice cream/gelato. Yum.

What next you ask? We did the most mature thing we could think of - we decided to go swinging and playing on the jungle gyms in Trinity Bellwoods park. It was hilarious, even if we all felt a little naseous at some point. Rob was the funniest because it took him three swing to be practically over the top pole - sometimes having long legs pays off. I can't tell you how much fun it was to just be spontaneous, act like a kid and have a blast. We've gotta hook up a game of spotlight. I swear by it.

Frickin' Karl.

1 comment:

Roshan Grossman said...

Frickin' eh....