Tuesday, May 16, 2006

In limbo

These days I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a transitional state. I'm not quite sure what's happening, but I know my life is headed in a new direction. For now, I'm just going to sit in "limbo".

Firstly, I've applied for a new position here at work, and I'm waiting to hear back about it. I would love to have this job, it would be a solid new challenge, but of course, I'm still a relative "newbie" to the company, and we're going to have to see what the powers that be say. In the end, I'm just honoured to have gotten this far. Apparently I was one of only a few candidates to get an interview, and that's pretty good as far as I'm concerned. As much as I would like I new challenge, I've got remember to just be still and accept circumstances as they come. But all the same - here's hoping!

Secondly, I officially moving as of the end of next month. I'm going to sublet my good friend Kate's place while she's at home in Winnepeg and I'm looking forward to it immensely. She currently lives with a good friend of mine from Queen's, and I think it'll be really nice to get a chance to bond with him again. Plus, it's a total change of scenery and that's probably going to be the most welcome part. I've been in my current house for almost two years now, and I'm ready to live somewhere different, to have a more grown-up place. It's time.

I'm thinking I'm just restless again, but it ok, because things change, and I'm ok with that.

No comments: