Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I love Gilmore Girls.

When I was back at Queen's and living in Apartment 3, me and the girls started what would become an addiction to a great show - Gilmore Girls. Really, there are many who shun it because the characters speak super fast and often make some of the most obscure pop culture references - but that's exactly why I love it! It's a very intelligently written show, and the stories are awesome. Tonight was a good episode. I'm really biting my nails to see what happens next week because the whole Luke and Lorelai wedding biz seems to be going down the shitter, and I can't figure out if this is a good or bad thing. Either way, it doesn't seem like they are communicating properly.

Wow. I really did just write about this...Sigh....more proof I am a girl.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

it's a good thing. in the end, really, its perfect if loralai gets together with Chris ( = happy family) and Luke gets together with April Nardini's mom ( = happy family). that's my prediction.