Friday, May 12, 2006

I want happy teeth

Since Wednesday, I've been learning all about dental information for work. It's kinda fun, but at the same time it makes me think about the fact that I haven't been to the dentist in ages. Oh my! It'll be good. I've heard that there are some good places to go in Toronto. It's strange having to find a new dentist though, seeing as I totally love my dentist in Kitchener. You go in there, and they are super nice, and the building is awesome. They talk to you about what treatment is going on, and my dentist even knows that my teeth are sensitive so I require some extra local anesthetic if drilling is required. It's good. Also, everyone in the office is good looking. It's almost surreal, but I swear, it's true. It's the Stepford Dentists and Oral Hygienists (except not creepy).

Anyone got a good replacement here in the T-dot?

No comments: