Friday, May 19, 2006

Set on random

The goal: Put your music library on shuffle and answer the questions with songs in the order they come up. Interesting. High five to Lisa for beating me in doing this.

1. What's my mood like right now?
Feel Good Lost Reprise - Broken Social Scene
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Losing Lisa - Ben Folds
3. What kind of person am I?
Come Here Boy - Imogen Heap (ahahaha...aha...ha...)
4. Am I loved?
These Eyes - The Guess Who
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Big Dumb Rocket - Our Lady Peace
6. What should I do with my life?
I'm Still Your Fag - Broken Social Scene
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
All Alone - The Gorillaz
8. What is my best quality?
Falling Into You - Turn Off the Stars (oohh..that's cool)
9. How does my sex life look?
I Put A Spell On You - Nina Simone (oooh...another cool one)
10. What's the meaning of life?
One - U2
11. What do people think of you?
Cover Me - Björk
12. Would I make a good catch?
I'm Willing - Ben Lee (hehehe - but NOT that way)
13. How crazy am I?
Union City Blues - Blondie
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Some Hope For Us - Eden Ants (interesting...)
15. Can this (insert person here) ever really love me?
So Here We Are - Bloc Party (dumb question)
16. Can me and every guy out there ever be more than friends?
Numblock Ft. Skuff - Ill Seer
17. What's going to happen to me this week?
Little Girl - Death From Above 1979
18. Where will I be a year from now?
Can't Stop Now - Keane
19. What is my biggest wish?
Anthems For A Seventeen-Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Meet You On The Other Side - Cuff the Duke (deep...hehehe...Jesus is my boyfriend...)
21. How will I die?
Gyasi Went Home - Bedouin Soundclash
22. What will happen after I die?
Livin Godly (Refrain) - Ill Seer (now, that's REALLY cool)

No comments: