Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bestest friend date

Had dinner tonight with Andrew at the Drake. It was nice to be able to meet after work and it be a decent hour. Andrew and I talked about quite a few things - it was a good chance to just talk seeing as we haven't had a friend date in a long time. QT with AJHR. Excellent.

I can't believe we've been friends for seven years now and we haven't killed and/or married each other yet. Ha! Luckily neither of those options are currently on the books. :) Good thing...Ericka might kick my ass!

Even if you're not reading the internet lately, I still say thanks Andrew. You're awesome, fatty, though you're not quite as innocent as you seem. hehehe.

4 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

is that...is that little andrew?!

girl said...

Yes, yes it is.

Ericka said...

haha, felicity, you could kick my ass any day. except i'd have juan carlos to back me up. ;)

lil' andrew was quite cute, now, wasn't he? i still await a tour of the andrew family album....

girl said...

You have to check it out. Little Jonny is cute too. There is even a photo that looks strikingly similar to one that my sis and I have - it's weird because the ages, blondeness etc are like parallels.

hehehe.

p.s. Andrew might just kill me for putting up this photo.