Monday, July 31, 2006

MUSE!

Last night, I went to see the band Muse play at The Docks. Wow! Really, that's about all I can say! At first it was tough, there was a long pause after the opening band The Cloud Room, and we were getting impatient, but after that, Muse got going....It was AMAZING! They are so good live! I went to the show with Karl, who is used to being in the concert groove (a.k.a. the mosh pit), and it was so fun because for the first time ever I ended up right up by the front! So worth the fight through the crowd, we got some ridiculous pictures, and were right up in the front for the seriously crazy encore - at one point the words of the song were scrolling across the stage. Love it! And Karl and I danced along and jumped, and enjoyed every moment of it.

Here are a few of the awesome shots Karl and I got of the band:




No comments: