Wednesday, July 12, 2006

girl loves boy

Just for fun, I decided to hop on the train with LTK and Jen in terms of putting up some celeb appreciation photos. Here are some boys I enjoy and some of the reasons why.



Jonathan Crombie -
best known for playing Gilbert Blythe in Sullivan Entertainment's Anne of Green Gables.
All Canadian, very charming.
How could you not love this face?






Johnny Depp -
Fantastic physical actor.
Plus he's bad ass enough to have lots of tattoos.









Ethan Embry -
Cute, curly haired and charming.
I've totally had a celeb crush on him since A Far Off Place and Empire Records.








Eric Szmanda -
Plays Greg Sanders on CSI.
Totally my fav show, totally my fav boy.
Cute and does DNA? Sigh.








Rich Franklin -
One of the most awesome fighters in the UFC.
He's been a solid champion,
Totally a Christian.
Too bad he's married.







Dominic Monaghan -
English and played one of my favourite
characters in the Lord of the Rings.
Enough said.








Colin Firth -
A little bit of an older gent, but who could
resist him as Mr. D'Arcy?







Jack Bla
ck -
Just because he's over the top.
And knows his music.
Love that.






Josh Groban -
Was my IBF (Imaginary Boyfriend).
He sings so well.
And I like boys with curly hair.








Michael Vartan -
Think of him as teacher in
Never Been Kissed.








Sam Roberts -
Canadian music hottie.
Talented too.








Billy Joe Armstrong -
A punk guy with tats and
who can pull off eyeliner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree on: CSI guy, Ethan Embry, and Dominic Monaghan. hee!

Anonymous said...

Rich Franklin is totally a Christian. He is so kick ass too! I can't think of anyone in the UFC that'd be able to take his belt from.

Felicity ... it's sooooo awesome that you're an mma mama. Miss ya babe.

AZD said...

SAM ROBERTS - yes yes yes.

girl said...

Nick, thanks for the update. Too bad I can't be Rich's MMA mama. ;)

Miss you too!