Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A post just for Ryan

So, frustration lies here. I am currently awaiting my very lovely computer to be shipped to me. Yes, I said it would be mine, and it will be....I just have to wait for the shipping. Herein lies the frustration. My house does not have a buzzer or a doorbell on it's front gate, so I've been trying to leave messages for the couriers all week so that I can get my stuff delivered without having to go so far out of my way to get the darn things, especially when I don't have a car! Adding to the frustration is the fact that my Ipod and my printer are being shipped separately with different companies! Argh! I don't even know if I've been left a note with a pick-up location for the one either. This sucks. I know they are just doing their job, but still. This sucks. I just want to have my new toys.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post was lukewarm at best.