Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Joining the ranks

Ok, Tuffy, this post is for you.

I've done it. Yep, I have officially just become a member officially for the first time. I am now a member of the Ben Folds Fan Club, and I don't feel ashamed at all. It's worth it! Not only is he a great artist, and so awesome in concert, there are some added perks of being a part of the club, that my friend Tiffany has gladly pointed out to me.

You see, recently she took advantage of the pre-sale ticket offers that you get as a fan club member, and scored seats to see Ben in Ann Arbour, MI. She informs me that she was close enough to see the sweat on his brow! (Actually, she said the spit from his mouth, but figured that sweat was slightly more attractive sounding). I can't wait to get my new member package - hehehe.

BEN FOLDS ROCKS.

I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Stephen Johns said...

Don't feel bad: I've been a member of the Pearl Jam fan club since 2000. And during that time, I've used my membership privileges to see the band...uh...fourteen times, not to mention the five other times I've seen them from regular seats. Believe me, it's worth every penny you pay. btw, you going to see Ben Folds in Niagara Falls in May?

girl said...

Hmm...Niagra in May, I could look into that for sure.