Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Peevery style peeves

Here is my attempt a Peevish style posting:

A uterus is a private thing

Coworker, I do not want to be subjected to your loud calls of "Gross! I can't wait to get pregant so I won't have this anymore!" while you are in the stall. Not everyone wants to know it's that time of the month for you. It is especially disconcerting when these statements are punctuated by sounds of you opening a feminine product loud enough for the entire bathroom to hear you. Girls bleed, suck it up. It's a good thing you can have children, remember?

filed under Health/Beauty, Poop Etiquette


Excuses, excuses...

I'm finding myself slowly loosing my patience with a lame group member. If you're signed on to a commitment, just do it. You're making the rest of us look like schmucks because you don't show up. It shouldn't be a matter of giving half-assed "I'm sorry...blah...blah...blah..." reasons for not showing up week after week. Show up or leave the group, it's a simple choice. If you put half as much commitment into coming as you do into making excuses it would be a significant improvement.

filed under People, Biggest Peeve Ever

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You should apply to become an official Peever when the spring tryouts go down.

Re: the Bleeding thing - at the company I used to work for, there was a girl my age (who acted like she was 14), who routinely caused the toilets to back up and left disgusting bloody messes in the bathroom. SO glad she was a co-op student. They didn't bring her back the next semester.

girl said...

I read they were holding tryouts, I'm so gonna try. I love that PM added me to the "friends of" and if you hold your mouse on my name, it's rather cute.

Peeved Michelle said...

A- for the first post, B+ for the second.