Friday, March 24, 2006

My fours

I've been tagged via email, and well, I don't want to do a forward, so here is some information about me:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Usher
2. Children's Nanny
3. Camp Counselor
4. Retail Associate a.k.a. Sales Babe (it's more glam than the former title)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Spaceballs
2. Bridget Jones' Diary
3. Best In Show
4. Spinal Tap

Four places I have lived:
1. Wabush, NL
2. Kingston, ON
3. Kitchener, ON
4. Toronto, ON

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Miami Ink
4. Mythbusters

Four places I have been on Vacation:
1. Cape Town, SA
2. Bay of Fundy, NB
3. Tour of Europe - Contiki European Panorama - 12 countries, 28 days
4. New York City, NY

Four websites I vist daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogger.com/My Blog
3. F-Net
4. Apple.ca (at least lately)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. My mother's roast lamb
2. Steak
3. Cool Ranch Doritos
4. Stir-fry

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cape Town, SA
2. Paris, France
3. Anywhere in Australia
4. Sitting in a cafe on Queen W, reading

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spinal tap is an amazing movie, as is best in show. did you like a mighty wind?

Anonymous said...

this is weird...i was parusing through your blog...sorry i hope you dont mind..and realized that you know andrew rennie. i grew up with andrew in cambridge. he lives with another buddy of mine now who is also from cambridge.

girl said...

Dan, have we met? Did you ever go to Embassy?

Anonymous said...

i dont know. i used to go to embassy way back in the day, but i dont remember meeting you. i might have. have a good day.