Saturday, October 15, 2005

More thoughts on Degrassi

So, my roomie just got me the BEST early birthday present ever! Season three of DJH on DVD! I managed to get some more quality Degrassi in before I leave tonight! Sweet. It reminds me of something though...

So I realized the other day that I almost forgot to share one of the greatest Degrassi moments in my life. I had my very own Degrassi sighting. For real!

It all happened back when I was working for Jets Go. I was on one of my first flights, coming back from Vancouver, and who was sitting on my plane by Andy Chambers, the guy who played Luke Cassellis. We all remember him - he was the sports guy who in Degrassi High ended up giving Shane drugs and abandoned him while he was high. Then Shane had the "accident" and ended up with brain damage - very big deal!

Being a silly girl, I didn't ask him if he was on Degrassi, that would have just been going too far as a flight attendant. But all the same, it was him, I swear it!

No comments: