Thursday, October 13, 2005

Even closer...

Sunday is creeping up - slowly but surely it is arriving, and I find myself slightly nervous and very excited. This time next week I will be in Cape Town, RSA. I keep thinking I know what to expect, but really I don't. It's going to be a long trip, but a very worthwhile one. Oh dear, I'm getting all fluttery thinking about it.

I've still got some last minute packing to finish, it's been kinda pushed aside for a few days, seeing as I'm helping out with my pastor's wedding this weekend. Wow, it's a busy time. Luckily I got Saturday off, so I can get everything done I need to before I go. Baby steps, and lots of planning...like laying stuff out on my floor! hehehe!

Sigh. I really need this vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an AMAZING trip!

xoxo