Friday, October 14, 2005

Just about prepared

So, I'm just about packed and ready to go. I managed to get a bunch of things I needed for travelling today - standard stuff, like travel shampoo bottles, etc and new make-up. Gotta have a fresh face for the world, right? It feels pretty good to have some stuff in my suitcase. I guess it makes it seem more real. I even had my last shift at the store before I go away today. One more thing done with for now. Tomorrow's the wedding, then one day to get the last minute prep done, and I'm gone...

Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really envy you. I wish I could be there right now. Definitely pack some ordinary clothes too so that you won't stand out too much as a tourist. Most importantly, keep out a sharp eye, and you'll do fine.

-=- some joe schmo -=-

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB!
You rock the rock rock.