Friday, April 28, 2006

A well spent Friday evening

Alas, sometimes you just have to give in and be a girl. Tonight I wasn't feeling at all well, in fact, I caught a naseous/dizzy spell at work around five pm and didn't get much repose from it until I got home and ate something substantial. I decided to blow off any strenuous activity for the evening, and hang at home. I ordered dirty bird (aka Christian chicken) and sat back watching a classic 80's movie, Girl Just Want to Have Fun starring Sarah Jessica Parker (very much pre Sex and the City) and Helen Hunt (very much pre Mad About You). I love this movie. It's so 80's! And it's great that I only have it on VHS because you get the whole experience.

I also took the opportunity to paint my toe nails and finger nails - my toes are once again a very lovely shade of red and my nails are just painted with clear polish, but they are nicely trimmed to equal length and filed into a nice squarish shape. (The square shape works better for me because I have very roung finger nails, and it just looks better).

So, just in case any of you were in doubt I am a girl...

No comments: