Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A lighter shade of grey

I'm feeling a little better today - not quite so angry and bent out of shape. I think prayer has really helped, and getting to go to LR last night was great. I really love those people. I mean, it's pretty sweet to be able to spend an evening with a bunch of crazy people telling jokes then start praying with them. You hear that? I LOVE YOU ALL!

Work has been pretty good too, it's the first day where things have been easing up a little since last week. Let's hope it stays steady but not crazy busy. I think this last week has been bringing down morale a little, so it'll be really good to have things settle down.

I've also been trying not to think so despairingly about the world and my surroundings too. Sometimes when you getting into a vicious cycle, it's next to impossible to get some outside perspective, but I praise the Lord because I've got some truly good friends who have all been trying to lift me out of my slump. Again, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Plus, I've now got even more to look forward to when it comes to the Ben Folds-a-go-go situation. Not only have a managed to rope in one person (Tom) but alas, there are now three other that are coming to the concert (Karl, Jeff & Cindy). I'm totally getting excited. I got the first set of tickets in the mail today. WAHOO! I can't wait! Ben Folds rocks my suburbs! (And, no, that's isn't an innuendo).

She's heading into a better frame of mind.

1 comment:

Stephen Johns said...

Yo, do you still need a ride down to the BF show? I should be able to swing a five-seater; lemme know!

Steve-o