Monday, April 17, 2006

Steps in the right direction

So, it's Easter Monday and I'm back at work. I'm finding myself unsure of what I think and feel today, and in fact, I'm a little emotional. This past weekend was amazing - lots of church - and our service last night at Freedomize was totally full of the Spirit. I even got a little ghosted (Christianese for feeling the Lord acutely). It was great. We topped off the whole experience with a very enjoyable dinner at The Keg. 10 oz New York Striploin, yes please!

But yet, today I am finding myself in a weird space. Over the weekend it really became clear to me that I am going to have a rough time in the next little while with the day to day and that I really need God's guidance and understanding to make it through. I have been asked to commit to certain actions for the Lord, and I am gung-ho for the outcome in the long run, but I don't think I know how to make it through the day to day. Baby steps.

Easter has convicted me all the more than I need to lay down my trials at the feet of the Lord and He will set me straight.

Amen to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what's coming... wait for it..

i'll pray for ye!