Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dare you to move

The times they are a changing. There is a new warmth in the breeze, and people are finding themselves stopping to notice the daffodils. Green life is poking up around the city, and new earth is being upturned. Everywhere there is new life. There is a restlessness that is entering into affairs as people begin to open their windows and beat the dirt out of their rugs. Piles of unwanted things are being discarded in the hopes of creating a cleaner, fresher living space and renewal is the word that sits resting on the tip of the tongue. And there is another word on the tongue of many I know as well: moving.

It seems the trend as of late is to find new living arrangements, and I friends, must admit I too am finding myself bitten by the bug. I've been in my current local for nearly two years now, and circumstances have changed many a time, but now I find myself ready to move on. I am ready to embrace the prospect of a new home. It may not happen right away, but I want to step out into something new, and new adventure.

After all, one can only move forward.

No comments: