Friday, April 07, 2006

Good ol' fashioned sleepover!

Tonight's the night! I'm going to have a sleepover - like the ones you had in highschool and junior high with my girls Roshan, Rachel and Lisa and maybe even more. The plan is to wear flannel pjs, eat junkfood, watch girly movies, giggle, and to generally just have some fun.

I'm really looking forward to it seeing as, truth be told, I get a long much better with guys than I do with girls. It's a weird thing. Even since highschool I have usually had a small group of girls that I get along with, and the rest of my friends tend to be guys. I'm not entirely sure why that is, but it may be because of the competitive edge that seems to be inherent in girl frienships. Having a "strong" personality makes it an interesting balance - in fact, more often that not, the girls I am friends with usually have strong personalities too - it cuts down the crap when you're not all vying for the same thing because you're all comfortable with your own thing.

So, yes, I'm excited about tonight. Plus, sometimes, there is just serious lack of girl bonding at FT, and I'm jumping at the chance to spend some QT - quality time (vs AT - ass time) with the girls.

Here's props in advance.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

PILLOW FIGHT!

*cough* Ahem...

Anonymous said...

looks like some hard core fun times!

Roshan Grossman said...

That was some SERIOUS QT :)