Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summer Toronto Urban Hipster FTers.

Tonight was a random evening spent with my urban hipster Freedomize pals. After a quick dinner and jaunt to Honest Ed's to get more Rubbermaid containers for packing, I hopped on my bike and met up with Andrew and Jason for a few oh-so-covert beers on the side of the road. Yes, we sat near Oakwood and St.Clair (there is a school park there) and drank German beer out of travel mugs. We just enjoyed sitting outside. We were all actually meetin up to go to a prayer meeting at Rachel's with a few other peeps. No sense in going sober to that kind of thing. ;)

Just as we were about head over, Lisa the knitter and hipster supreme rode by on her assbike, and took a minute to sit down with us. She was admittedly a little tipsy too from a Physics shinding. Aha! I love Freedomizers.

Finally we sauntered over to Rachel's and enjoyed her treats of cheese and crackers and tons of awesome German chocolate. Then we chatted some and prayed some. Then I hopped on my bike and rode home. It was great.

I love my church.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Wow. Stealth Beers in a public park. Now THAT'S taking me back a few years.......