Monday, February 27, 2006

Success for POGO!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that the show was a success. We managed to have a great run, we even sold out the whole auditorium on Saturday evening. (I had to watch the show sitting on the stairs). Everyone seem to have a great time! The best part: we raised more money on Saturday than the entire run that Fallen Rock did last year, and all of that money is going to help kids with cancer! Wow! That's not even counting the money raised by the silent auction they had going as well. Wow again!

It feels good to be a part of that!

In the end, all the stress paid off, and we danced the night away in celebration at a club in Yorkville. I went to bed at 5am! Now life should go back to normal, and I'm done running around for silly items...well, until the next show comes along...

2 comments:

girl said...

You betcha! My comp stinks so I haven't replied to the evite yet.

Anonymous said...

like I said below, do it.

do it now.

now.

go.

run.