Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Maybe not so slowly converting...

It's happening. I'm not sure how, but it is. I'm becoming one of those people. You know them, the Mac enthusiasts. I don't know how or when, but I've jumped on that bandwagon. I'm finding myself drooling over the prospects of a new computer, and rather than presenting myself on board for a new PC I've been checking out the Apple website almost daily.

The new Intel Dual Core IMac are just really, really sweet machines. Really. It seems that commercials about it have to come on every day when I getting ready for work, just taunting me. And it turns out that my friend Chris is also drooling over it. Maybe we can get a pair, that would be nice.

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just continue to step into the light. . all will be well.