Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tantrum Smantrum

Ugh.

Today didn't start out well. I fell asleep with my contact lenses in. I woke up with them stuck to my totally blood shot eyes. Then I had to clean up after the kittens. I don't think I'll ever get used to having to sweep up kitty litter every morning and night. Then I showered. Seem ok so far, right? Yeah, gets worse...

I sit down on my bed. The bed frame shifts and my boxspring hit the floor. So did I. GAH! I very noisily start to try and fix this issue. I have to pull off the mattress, I move the boxspring. Can I feel any worse? I'm already overtired and feeling frustrated. I take a minute to check my computer - what??? It's not recognizing the internet/my airport express hardware anymore. Shit! I can't handle it. I call Rachel and get the number for Apple. I find out I'm on set up. GAH!

I start to yell and scream. Today sucks. The first Mac help guy does nothing because I don't have the purchase date on hand. I yell at him and practically hang up. I take a minute, find the date and call back. I get Sam. Sam helps me fix the issue. I thank him. I fix my bed and clean my room. I breathe.

What tantrum?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Breath ... just breath. I'll call you after work/after living room.

k