Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last kitty hair

So, tonight I noticed the very thing I did not want to see...the cats have gotten to my couch. The entire bottom netting has be ripped and there are some small, but annoying claw marks on the front of the couch. Argh! Yes, they are small, but in principle, it's the last thing I wanted. I haven't finished paying for my couch yet! And they've gotten my curtains, my shelves, my potted plant and my imitation leather chair. The couch was too much.

They are currently locked in the freshly stripped bare bathroom. (With a blanket, food, water and litter box). This is their new home when I'm asleep or not home.

Sigh. Cute cats, but a little bit psycho.

1 comment:

AZD said...

Oh my gosh, your new couch! I don't think I would have been as merciful as you.