Monday, January 08, 2007

Piecemeal

Ever take yourself too seriously?

I think I have been lately. Maybe. It's just funny. I read things like my post from yesterday, something I wrote in a rather melodramatic moment, and I wonder what people must thing when reading my blog. Really. Are they afraid I'm a little "too intense"? It's hard to say. I mean, this blog is really just a projection of thoughts and musings - a means to express to the world. Sometimes it's just a nice little amusing diary of crap. That's what a diary is really - crap. (Thanks Bridget Jones). Who knows.

Maybe not of this is "real". Who knows. Would I sit here and express everything like this in conversation, and if I did would people care to hear it? So people care to read it? And if so, what is the effect?

Mostly it's just funny because blogging is a snapshot of thoughts. It's little rants about whatever and well, yes, they can be weighted, but they aren't everything. They aren't the whole picture. They are little pieces of piecemeal that are carted off with the eyes. They are a dusty window, but not a door to the soul.

If you really wanna know me, just ask me.

And that is all I have to say about that.

(Oh, and M, yes, this was inspired by our convo, but not in a bad way). :)

No comments: