Sunday, November 19, 2006

I really should be sleeping

I'm still awake, messing around on the internet. Heavens I am a junkie because I miss my blog and My Space and Facebook, etc when I haven't checked them in a while. I just got back from Montreal tonight. It was a great week, and I'm really glad I went. I really had a chance to get to know MN and DC better, and to meet some of the people I email at work all the time but whom I've never met. Plus I did lots of good fun things - good eats, shopping, and the like. It was really good. I'd forgotten how much I love Montreal, seeing as I used to go there almost every second year when growing up. It's got a great vibe to it, and there are great places to eat, and there's French around you. Love it.

All that being said, I'm glad to be home. It's been a long week in more ways than one, and I'm glad to have my bed back. I'm glad I'm going to see some of my friends at church tomorrow. I've missed them - really. I kept picturing them with me in Montreal. I guess that's a good sign. :)

And I'll be really glad to have church. Church is really good after a long week. I just really, really hope it will be bearable and comfortable. I hope I see God there. I know He will be there, I just hope to see Him and feel His presence. I've been missing that too.

Now to bed...

No comments: