Monday, November 06, 2006

I feel like a trainwreck.

Maybe it was the junkfood. Maybe it was the sappy movie. Maybe it's facing work after a week's vacation. Maybe not.

In any case, I feel really rotten. And lonely.

But mostly rotten.

I think I'm a bad friend. I don't stay in touch, I say things maybe I shouldn't. I screw things up, and I feel sad and poisonous inside.

And that's what makes me feel rotten.

So, I'm sorry all. For all the crap, and the hurt. I'm sorry.

I promise to do better. Don't give up on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're a good friend. xo

girl said...

Thanks love. I need that reassurance.

xo

alison said...

i think we all lose touch with friends throughout time - our lives get far more complex the further we walk in our journey. have faith that you will be guided into the light again and that people will understand if/when you faulter.

we all faulter. therein lies a part of being human.

you are such a wonderful person Felicity. I hope you find your smile again. :o)

Anonymous said...

I think you're a great person too. i never told you that i've kept up to date with your blogs ever since you told me about them when we met. you're a great writer and it sounds like you've really got some great things inside you. don't fret!

Anonymous said...

Hey Felicity,

Remember me, Ian from Queen's? We were in Batboy like a million years ago? I was searching around Facebook, and found you, then I found your blog, and now I am here writing you a message. I just wanted to let you know that you are great, and are not a mean person, I haven't given up on you, even though we haven't seen each other in like forever. I am living in Oakville now, and am working as a piano teacher. Go to Facebook and look me up!

Hope that all is well, and that you have a great day!

From,

Ian