Monday, November 13, 2006

Adventuring once again

I am once again becoming a traveller - getting out of the T-dot and doing something different. I just need to go, to get out, and well this weekend and week is a great opportunity. You see friends - I am currently sitting in Montreal, blogging from a colleague`s home computer. (Yay, MN!) She kindly let me stay with her after a last minute decision to come to Montreal after going to Kingston this weekend to hang out with my work crew. I`m loving it. I haven`t been here since I was in first year (other than some rather forgettable flights in from JetsGo). Not only is it great to work from here with my Montreal crew, but I also have had a chance to catch up with my friend Genviève (one of the memorable things from JetsGo). Pictures and craziness will follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian and I were in Kingston this weekend too. How funny would it have been to run into one another! Enjoy Montreal!

andrew said...

I wanna go to Montreal! It hasn't been since Kill McGill in second year, I think, which is WAY TOO FREAKING LONG.