Sunday, September 03, 2006

The tryst is over...

Alas, my friends, the time has come and gone to be a subletter this summer. Yes, as of today I am no longer a resident of the area affectionately called the "gaybourhood" or "boystown". I have moved to Corsa Italia where pasta meets rasta. I have moved into my very own place.

I feel excited and intimidated all at the same time. I've got practically no furniture - only having bedroom accessories - and I am in dire need of a couch. Trouble is I've got some very specific ideas of what I want, so it's baby steps to getting there. I've got half of my stuff set up, and the internet came today. Woo! I've bought my paint, and I will gradually get around to painting this place - the only really offensive room is the bathroom, so hopefully that will be on the list of priorities. But overall, I feel good. Just a couple more trips to Ikea should do it! :)

I will keep you all posted, and hopefully take some pics of the new place.

1 comment:

Leah said...

"Where pasta meets rasta".

That is hilarious and true.