Friday, September 22, 2006

I found my Molly!

Reunited at last! I can't believe it. I finally got back in touch with my most favourite, cherished and super awesome "camper" and friend Molly. We met at Camp Rim Rock back in the summer of 2002 when I was a counselor in Choctaw. Molly was in my cabin, and we got along super well. She's a fantastic, energetic and athletic gal who's totally into making camp a great experience for everyone.

Although we got along well that first year, it was really the next year when we became really tight. We would hang out all the time, play cards, talk, laugh, write letters, and she became like a kid sister to me. I've really missed her. Really.

Beeing a really bad correspondent, we just sorta lost touch a while ago. I thought she would never forgive me and that I had lost her trust forever. Really. Guess what? I was wrong! We finally got back in contact via MySpace/MSN over the last couple of days, and it's great! I can't believe she's 18 now and going to university in Colorado. (I sooo wanna go visit). Wow.

Mols, Mookie, M-dawg - I'm glad to have you back.

No comments: