Thursday, August 03, 2006

Trying to stay sane

Things are really busy lately. I've been out and about a lot, except for the last two night where I took some time for me, and worked on some much needed details for Freekout Tree-Point Oh. Last night was working on transportation, today was working on the Freekout CD (hence frustration below). Other frustration include finding out that Mac will only let me burn purchased iTunes 7 times. Not good when you want to make 15 CDs. Poo on that. Oh well, I'll figure out something.

I also made another CD mix as a gift. I'm really excited about that.

Oh, and tonight for dinner I made honey garlic chicken wings and rice - so good, seeing as I marinated the wings for 24 hrs. Just right. Mmm. Feels good to cook and to have some me time. Just imagine in less than a month I will be living alone.

Wow.

1 comment:

Q_Zhang said...

Mac closed architecture = poo...:-P

Just thought I'd drop by your blog. Haven't talked to you in a while. Wendy's hotmail doesn't work anymore and her novachem address says she's out ?!?

Really liked your south africa pictures !! Gotta go there someday ! Very hottie with the new hair !! Guess what !?! I'm off to Prague in 2 weeks !! That's all from me.

Keep in touch, eh !