Monday, August 28, 2006

Awake is the New Sleep

Not only is that a great album, but this seems to be the theme of my weekend. All actions packed, little sleep. Ugh. But overall, it was fun!

Friday was great - I got a chance to catch up with my bro Ryan who just got back from Europe (finally). That was great - we had a long talk, then we went out for pie at nearly 11 o'clock at night. Saturday was packed with breakfast with Cyril and Enoch about church stuff, and Sat night was "Scott and Mike IV" - the last a of a long line of great parties with some Queen's friends. Highlights included the tubs of (cold) water in their dining area meant to be wading pools. Ha!
Over all a good night - nothing too drunk and stupid for anyone, which probably means we're growing up. ;)

Sunday was all about Freedomize - set up, church, then chillin' with the boys. I even got to spend time with the famous Robby J and the Unsung Hero. Definately brag worthy.

The only criticism? Not enough sleep. I went to bed at 4 am on Friday, 3 am on Saturday and 1:30 am on Sunday. Awake just might be my new state of being.

No comments: