Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

A few thoughts on Christmas:

  • I happen to think that Mariah Carey's "I Don't Want A Lot for Christmas" is great...one of my favs to sing along to! And if you haven't heard Weird Al's song "The Night Santa Went Crazy!" you've just gotta - it's hilarious!
  • Two of my all time fav Christmas album are Dolly and Kenny's Once Upon A Christmas and John MecDermott's Christmas Memories.
  • Elf and A Christmas Story are probably two of the funniest Christmas movies that I love to watch! National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is up there too!
  • I miss my puppy - it's my first Christmas without her, and my first time home without her here too...
  • Anglican church services are awesome!
  • Family is family, you gotta love them!
  • Christmas cookies are fantastic - mmm...so is brandy butter and the thoughts of true English Christmas pudding...
  • I miss my family in Africa - wish I could see them.
  • It's Christmas! The people that in darkness sat have seen a great light, and the Saviour of the World was born this very night! AMEN A THOUSAND FOLD! PRAISE GOD!

Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget my favourite Christmas song by our favourite singer/songwriter Ben Folds: "Bizarre Christmas Incident."

tyrone said...

hey felicity! haven't seen you in person for a while, but I still keep up with the blog! hope you're having a great holiday break, we should catch up in the new year!

tyrone.