Monday, December 11, 2006

Kindred sillies

Over the last little while, I've begun to realize just how much I value my friends. I went through a shitty little phase in the summer/fall and I was having a hard time with friendships in general. And well, I feel like that hurt is moving into something new and exciting...something that will teach me to be a better friends. That's exciting. I'm glad of it.

But I do have to say, it's nice that friends don't give up on you. I like having what Anne Shirley would call kindred spirits to share you life with. Or as I like to put it "kindred sillies" - people who love you no matter how silly you are.

Thanks sillies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Felicity, who is sillier than MEEEEEEEE! We will be in the same city next year. Won't that be divine?