Sunday, March 04, 2007

Out and around

It's been another neglecto-blog week. I've been out and occupied almost every night this week, and I've been trying to get to be on time too, hence no blogging. Sorry loyal reading fans.

There is too much going on with me - I had an awesome weekend. Friday night was pretty lazy - actually all of Friday seemed that way...mostly because I worked from home and didn't have as much to do as I would have hoped because the office building got shut down for the day. Luckily M was there to drive me back home and such. That night, him and I went to dinner then to the ROM, which is awesome, because I haven't been since my third night in Toronto. Then we went to see the Radical Dudez play at the Horseshoe.

Saturday was pretty laid back. I did some errands during the day, and that night went to Preface, this awesome fundraising event for Freedomize India. There are some great pics I took, some of which I will post on my photoblog.

All in all, a very successful week.

No comments: