Sunday, March 25, 2007

Holy Crap.

It's been ages since I've updated my blog. Sorry faithful followers (if indeed you do exist).

Life has been pretty crazy - work has been off kilter lately as one of our beloved colleagues moved on to different pastures and we've been training someone new. (I'm really excited for RK, it's just sad that he's gone because he will be missed). This has meant some really busy weeks though at work - I've been doing my work as well as someone else's tidbits so it's been hectic. On top of which, life has been busy - lots to do. QPT stuff is picking up - auditions are coming up just after Easter. The band, dubbed Shawn Jurek and Team Power, did our gig on Saturday night, winning the Toronto Kickball Battle of the Bands. And I've been working on some film stuff too, doing makeup for Anton's commercials.

And I'm sure most of this post doesn't even make sense because I'm sick and totally out of my attention span for blogging. I'm really just doing this out of obligation, and I'm rambling.

I need to sleep, I think. And so I will.

No comments: