Monday, January 30, 2006

Feeling frustrated

So, I'm really excited. I'm about to start on a new adventure in church, I've got a new Living Room. Wahoo. The merge should be great. But alas, I'm finding myself discouraged right now because it doesn't look like I'll be able to attend for the next little while due to circumstances beyond my control. I've got hope, but it lies in the hands of others, and therein lies the trouble.

I'm actually feeling very sad today - mostly because there is a lack of people who are willing to try and help me out of my predicament. In fact, it seems as though people are being downright rude about me asking for help. This frustrates me, because I'm almost positive that these people have been in the same boat as me at some point or another. Grr.

I guess I've just gotta breathe and remember it's not up to me, it's up to Him.

No comments: