Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A life gets a little more complicated...and busy.

Life is really good this week. I'm happy. I've been spending a good chunk of time feeling super productive and the other half spent with a stupid grin on my face. Oh well. That's never a bad thing.

So, what's making life so different?

1) Making some commitments - to God, to love, to many things. But I'm committing even more to being a Godly woman. And He's rewarding that! Woo!

2) Co-creating some potential projects - I'm not going into great detail yet, but there are a few ideas on the horizon! It's gonna be really cool.

3) Directing the next QPT show - Grey's Entourage. Hollywood's Been Hospitalized. The show is going up in June. The auditions are in April. Come one come all!
Check it:

4) Some potential music - with my friend Shawn. March 24th. Keep this open!

Wow. That's a lot.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this
:)

Q_Zhang said...

Hi Felicity !!

Just dropped by. Great to hear, life is going really good for you !! Keep it up !! Take care !!

-Quan