Friday, October 20, 2006

More excitement!

I love it when life turns around and starts being good again. Really. This week has been much better. I went from feeling in the dregs to feeling on top of the heap. Woo! So, to add to the excitement of going to see Wicked TOMORROW, I also got an email last night from a good friend who lives in NYC. I emailed him in the desperate attempt to get his number so I can meet up with him next week when I'm going to be in town. He rarely checks his email, but I though I would try. Lo and behold a day later I got a response, and his number! Woo! And I also got a couple of lovely email recently from a friend who's in Germany and I'm so glad we've gotten back in touch! Woo!

Plus, it's FRIDAY and there are only 9 days to my birthday! Woo!

I can't sit still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felicity Wicked is AWESOME! You're going to have such a good time!! Happy early birthday.
Vikki