Thursday, July 26, 2007

Super out of practice

It's been ages again. I don't why I got out of the habit of blogging, it used to be a huge joy - but alas, too much has been happening in my life I guess. Not only have I been doing shows, but I've been falling in love and well....GETTING ENGAGED!

Yes folks! As of July 5th, 2007 I am officially taken and set to marry M. I'm so happy - and a little stressed. We're planning on getting married in January, so it put things into perspective. I can't wait to start this new life. It's kinda crazy, but only that way because it doesn't seem crazy at all. And when put in to perspective with all the moaning and crap I was thinking and feeling this time last year, I've come a long way. God's done a lot of work, and he's sent me an amzing man who loves me for who I am, and what I am. And best of all he knows about God too! Seriously. It's a blessing. A truly amazing blessing.

Amen to that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello Felicity! It is Eryn from your time in the backwoods of West Virginia, USA! I saw that you were engaged. How wonderful. I, too, am engaged as of july 14th (Bastille Day) Ha. I am engaged to no one other than Gabriel McKee, the boy I used to write letters to at camp. Felicitations!