Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Once again bitten by the Fluevog bug

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure. I convinced M to come long to the Fluevog store on Queen West with me. I was going in the hopes of finding a shoe called Ruby that I really was eyeing to get as wedding shoes. They're great shoes - and they're on sale. For really one sale. Like crazy discount on sale because Fluevogs can run super high in cost. I'd been eyeing then online for about a month. And yesterday was the day to do something about it. And it was all good...until...well, yep - I waited too long. They didn't have my size in stock. I'm so sad!

Luckily, they had other cute shoes on sale too. So I got another cute pair called Sally Jane. I figure with a second name like that, they've gotta be good. Right? What do you think?

1 comment:

ButterPeanut said...

cute!

I'm still mad at fluevogs for my green boots totally disintegrating on my, but those are still totally awesome dress shoes.

I say for got cheap white sneakers or flip flops or something for the wedding.