Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rediscovering a love for Dilbert

When I was younger, my sister was really into Dilbert cartoons. I remember this because I ended up buying her a Dilbert t-shirt as a gift from FAO Schwartz when I went in grade 11. I, however, didn't really get into it. I think it's because one has to spend some time in an office before it truly begins to make sense.

These days, I've been a bit of a cranky pants a work. We've had a lot of work and a lot of change happen in the last few months, and I've been really trying to keep it light, but alas, I have not always been successful. Therefore, I've been searching for a light diversion to keep me smiling during the day. Somehow (I think because of M) I stumbled on to Dilbert. And of course, now that I work a desk job in an office, this is all the funnier to me.

Here's one of my favourites:


No comments: