Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Like losing a good friend

Ever find that reading a good book is like discovering a new friend? I do. Probably because I'm a true bookworm at heart who bonded more with books than people when I was younger. Just sayin'.

Right now I'm reading the book Tandia the sequel to the very awesome book The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay. Both very enthralling books, mostly because they are set in a very politically charged pre-apartheid and apartheid South Africa. I'm totally into this book and the story is somewhat stressful and disturbing, but very true feeling. I want to find out what happens, but at the same time, I don't want the book to be finished yet.

It truly is like losing a good friend.

Guess I'll just have to find something else to read until the next Harry Potter comes out.

No comments: