Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today has been an annoyance

Today I've felt totally annoyed all day long - and having a coffee this morning totally didn't help keeping those feelings alive.

Grr.

First off I've had one hell of a day trying to organize my exams for my courses. Mostly what's causing issues is that the coordinator from the invigilation place doesn't seem to understand the word "early". I need to write an exam on the 24th of May, which is causing issues because my good friend Ann Marie is getting married that day at 1:00 pm. So, when I booked the exam I asked to have my 3 hr exam scheduled "early". To them, early means 10:00. Let's do the math. My exam is 3 hrs, starting at 10:00 am means my exam ends at 1:00 pm. Isn't that when Annie's wedding is? GAH! No go. I'm not missing the wedding. Luckily I decided to say "too bad so sad stupid person!" and I booked an exam the day before with another place. (A 10$ difference is a small price to pay for being at the wedding).

Secondly, work has been nuts today. People have just seemed off their rockers and totally doing strange things. I don't get it. It makes me feel like I'm on crazy pills. Really, we're probably all just fine, we've just got a case of the "stupids" when it comes to communicating properly. Sheesh. I hate these days, mostly because I get blamed when stuff goes wrong. Or at least it feel that way. But I won't go on because it's work, and people say I shouldn't blog about work.

Thirdly, I'm restless. And I'm annoyed about that.

Maybe it'll get better one I go home and watch Lost.

No comments: